Covid 19 Update
Kidz Camp Canceled - Read the letter from the Director Pastor Dave Engle. - HERE
What we are doing:
Within the ability of the leadership of Brown City Camp, we will have Family Camp in some form during the normal camp time.
1. We are holding to the hope, that it is the Lord's plan, we can have camp as normal. If not..
2. We will be following the guidelines set forth by the government. If we are limited in the number that can gather, we will put together a team that will broadcast the services from the Eastman Tabernacle. Numbers of people may be limited and space or distancing enforced. This may restrict who can attend services.
3. If we cannot provide a safe assembly, we will broadcast services from the tabernacle without people in the building and you may not be allowed to camp.
4. As a last resort, if travel is restricted we will work with the speakers to provide recordings for use to broadcast. We will do as many churches are doing today.
What you can be doing:
2. Support the decision made by: the camp board and the government
3. Plan to be at camp! However it looks.
4. Support the camp financially, we will work with lot fees, deposits or refunds for anyone that needs assistance. Think of Brown City Camp in the years to come.
We are planning to make a final decision on what form of camp we are allowed to have in mid-June.
Please be patient. This is in the Lord's timing not ours.