Our Life Together Agreement
Our Life Together Agreement >
Working to create an atmosphere of loving kindness and respect.
Because we come together at Brown City Family Camp as a Christian Community, we expect that those who attend will co-operate with our "Life Together" Agreement, that...
- Christ-like attitudes and modesty are expected in our dress, behavior and entertainment choices.
- Our speed limit is 10 MPH at all times.
- Gates are closed 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Quiet time is observed beginning at 11:00 PM.
- Adults who are out after 11:00 PM should be going to/from the restroom or returning to their lot. Driving on the grounds after 11:00 PM is strictly prohibited.
- Sleeping is not allowed in any vehicle on the campground or in the parking lot, except for registered trailers and motor homes.
- Youth under age 18, and not staying in the dorms, are expected to observe the same rules as those who stay in the dorms (and must be registered at the Youth Office).
- Youth and unmarried young adults below age of 21 may not be on a camp lot without an adult of at least age 21 being present on the same or adjacent lot and claiming responsibility for them.
- Tobacco, alcohol, e-cigarettes, marijuana, or any illegal drugs are not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed on the grounds.
- The use of any motorized vehicle, bicycle, or golf cart is limited to those of age 18 and over (who are not registered in the youth program).
- Motorized or "razor" scooters, hoverboards, ATVs, UTV's or SxS vehicles are not permitted.
- Open campfires are not permitted without permission from the camp board.
- Electric heaters and air conditioners may be used respectfully since power is limited. Tampering with utilities is strictly prohibited.
- All campers will cooperate with the security staff which serves us, as authorized by the camp board.
- The camp board has the right to deny camping privileges and/or terminate lot agreements to any uncooperative persons.
- State regulations allow a MAXIMUM of two sleeping units per campsite. Kitchen/Cooking tents are permitted, but may not be used for sleeping at night. This policy will be strictly enforced!